London at Last!

Ah, there's the drum roll. The big city. A cultural capital of the world, and a city of incredible history. I love London! I love everything about it; the craggy sidewalks and gardens and the parks. They have beautiful walkways and gardens that you can literally spend hours just walking through. And of course, there are hundreds of bookshops around the city! So many, many to list! I'm going to narrow it down to ten, over the next few entries. Excited? Me too.

Foyles is one of London's most famous bookshops, and has five floors crammed with every kind of book imaginable. The store has been on Charing Cross Road since 1906 and still stocks the UK's largest range of books. I didn't get to go to this one while I was in England, but I did hear of it, and meant to try to get there.      


0 comments:

Post a Comment